Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Maurice Wilkins

I just did my biochemistry-genes paper yesterday. And during the 1st few weeks of the semester, one of the Prof said that he was going to set a question from the book "The Double Helix" by James Watson. He also made it very clear that last year when he said that he was going to do so, no one took him seriously and most failed that question. So, 1 min into my reading time, there the question was.

Q: Apart from Watsons, Crick and Franklin, name 2 other people who played a part in the discovery of the structure of DNA?

Having read the book like more than 2 months ago, I could only remember that one of the guys name was Maurice but Maurice what? I knew his surname started with a W. It was either Wilkins or Walkins or whatever. So I cheated. I wrote Maurice W. HAhhahaa....its not wrong right? At least I got his name right!

As for the other guy, I wrote Paul S. But actually it was Pauling Linus. Don't think I should be expecting marks for that one. Heehhez...:P

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

kao! thats the same technique i used! thought i would be the only genius to think of that. hah!

7:40 PM  
Blogger KaReN said...

Karen doing the same old thing again

Crapping her way thru

But then again, its not crap, cos this makes sense

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home