Sydney Royal Easter Show
I went to the Sydney Royal Easter Show 2days back. I've been to the Royal Melbourne Show before but this was slightly different. The layout was definitely bigger since it was held at the Sydney Olympics Park. It had sooo many game stores, rides for kids and adults, live performances, dog judging competition, wood-chopping competition, food display competition etc...
I really liked the Woolworths Fresh Food display. It was so cute!! They used red and green apples, pumpkins, bananas, lemons, carrots, black beans, red beans, greens beans (soo many BEANS!!!) to create all sorts of pictures. Just look at that snail pumpkin! So cute....
Obviously, I would never miss out on the dog judging corner of the carnival. Heheez...there were dogs everywhere!! Some of them resting, sleeping, performing tricks, looking at us humans go gaga over them...Just look at the white doggie sticking out its tongue!! My heart melted the moment I saw that...;P
Anyway, the rides here were definitely cheaper! I had my fare share of playing till my head hurt after I got home. This was like a bigger, more complicated version of our pasa malam back in Singapore la. Heehee...Oh well, not bad for a day off during to mid-sem break to go have some fun. Now I have to concentrate back at my reports!! Damnz...I haven't even started on any one of them and it's already half-way through the holis!!


1 Comments:
YOO HOO!!!
Omg I hope ur father is fine...
I am so sorry, havent read ur blog for ages... been very busy la
Post a Comment
<< Home