Nearly got mugged!!!
I was taking a nap today at around 6+pm. And I heard alot of noises coming from outside my window. At first, I thought that maybe it was just the people opposite my place having a party (as they always do since it is Friday). But then when I opened my eyes for a short while to look at the window, I saw a branch coming into my window!!!!! A tree branch! And that branch was hooking onto my wallet on the table and making it's way out!!! I jumped off my bed and grapped my wallet back just before it went out over the ledge and open the curtain and screamed "HEY!" I saw a couple running off! A girl was literally in front of me on the other side of the wall outside!!! I saw them run off and was thinking that if I go out now and run after them I might catch them. But somehow I chickened out. I called the security almost immediately. By the time I had calmed down and realise what had happened, I started shaking, LITERALLY. I called my mum and before even saying anything I was crying so hard I had to try and catch my breath. You can imagine how ugly that sounds!!
I know people steal stuff around my area but I already open the window by a little bit to the point that it is impossible for you to stick any hands through my window unless you have very soft bones! But yet they are smart enough to use a tree branch to hook my wallet out. Imagine if I had not bothered opening my eyes at all and just went back to sleep!! You can imagine my urge to curse and swear like a mad women after I stopped crying and rage just over took me. WTF!!! U freaking idiots, useless dickhead!!! ARHGHH!!H!!!! God damn it man!!! I hate being shocked out off bed like this!! Now I can't stop thinking what's behind my curtains all the time! Screw you for making me so paranoid!!! Dun mind my language...
I know people steal stuff around my area but I already open the window by a little bit to the point that it is impossible for you to stick any hands through my window unless you have very soft bones! But yet they are smart enough to use a tree branch to hook my wallet out. Imagine if I had not bothered opening my eyes at all and just went back to sleep!! You can imagine my urge to curse and swear like a mad women after I stopped crying and rage just over took me. WTF!!! U freaking idiots, useless dickhead!!! ARHGHH!!H!!!! God damn it man!!! I hate being shocked out off bed like this!! Now I can't stop thinking what's behind my curtains all the time! Screw you for making me so paranoid!!! Dun mind my language...
Thank god I manage to get my wallet back. But my wallet had only 10bucks in there anyway. I also realised that my darling ipod was actually closer to the window than my wallet!! Stupid thieves!


3 Comments:
hey....how come they know dat ur wallet was on the table by the window??? is ur room on the ground level? heh...
anyway i finally know y i cant get to ur blog despite remembering the link.....cos....i dunno if i shd say dis here.....hmmm....its cos i spelt beginnings wrongly...
haha!
ya...i'm staying at ground floor...
HAHAHAA!!! wat did u spell it as??
my best guess is as this "beginings" right? right? keke
Post a Comment
<< Home