Just when you think everything is over and calm once again
I might not have handled things the right way, probably also due to the fact that this is my 1st time doing so. Maybe I should have been more honest? I didn't want to be too confronting, too truthful. Because I know that if I allow my mouth the speak of the truth, it'll sound ugly. And I sure as hell do not want things to get that way.
He's questioning himself and my friends. Without an answer, I think his blaming me for it. I'll take the blame for it. But will giving him the answer really solve things? I had hoped that time could do that for me. But time seems to have let the idea cloud his mind. I feel awful for making him go through all of this but I'm not sorry for ending it so soon. It's not that I'm not giving us a chance. It's the fact that we don't have the basic grounds to support this relationship. Now you're wondering what the freaking hell is missing right? HAHAaa...well, both his n my friends are reading this, so that means I can't say too much details!! But it's not difficult to guess la.
I told him that day the harsh truth of why I want to break up. But it seems that he's forgotten all about it! It's like as though I never said it or he didn't get it? He questions other things that are either of none or little relavance to why its over! He 'interrogated' a friend today. Said things that made me understand that he is still upset. I want him to stop all of this. Its not healthy for him and extremely stressful for me at the same time. Should I talk to him again and tell him EVERYTHING once and for all? It'll definitely hurt him though.
He's questioning himself and my friends. Without an answer, I think his blaming me for it. I'll take the blame for it. But will giving him the answer really solve things? I had hoped that time could do that for me. But time seems to have let the idea cloud his mind. I feel awful for making him go through all of this but I'm not sorry for ending it so soon. It's not that I'm not giving us a chance. It's the fact that we don't have the basic grounds to support this relationship. Now you're wondering what the freaking hell is missing right? HAHAaa...well, both his n my friends are reading this, so that means I can't say too much details!! But it's not difficult to guess la.
I told him that day the harsh truth of why I want to break up. But it seems that he's forgotten all about it! It's like as though I never said it or he didn't get it? He questions other things that are either of none or little relavance to why its over! He 'interrogated' a friend today. Said things that made me understand that he is still upset. I want him to stop all of this. Its not healthy for him and extremely stressful for me at the same time. Should I talk to him again and tell him EVERYTHING once and for all? It'll definitely hurt him though.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home