Monday, July 31, 2006

Bored to death

It's the beginning of wk 2 of uni. I've been in the 'no-mood-to-do-anything' mood. Dun feel like studying, dun feel like cooking, dun feel like doing ANYTHING! which most probably why I felt wk 1 of uni was total crap! Having a 4hr break in between one of the days din help much. I realise that I tend to get into this 'mood' at least twice a yr? Not that I'm counting...heheez...Anyways, I usually shake this 'mood' away within one wk. SO, if my predictions are right, it shld be anytime soon!

Things that I've been doing to cheer myself up:


1. Baked an yummlicious Apple Cheesecake, which turned out great!! (Did it during the stupid 4hr break)

Hungry??

2. Forced myself to go to the gym. (30mins non-stop on the trackmill!! WOHOO!!! okok...35mins next!)

3. Spent the whole Sunday in the city doing nothing but talk and chat and bitch wif my fav gals.

4. Search for tix to Melbourne!! Mid-term holiday!! Wait for me Serene!!! (yaya...mid-term break in Sept but I dun care! kekekkee...)

3 Comments:

Blogger sereneannabelle said...

wah lau...i also wanna talk and chat and bitch with MY friends too. hehe

come quickkkK!!!!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

melbourne huh? hmmmm....

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to serene: coming coming!!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home