Full of excuses
Today, I skipped my 1st class ever in uni. Not bad already hor!! Considering I can easily skip classes in poly esp. when there's like a 3-4 hr break in between!!! hahahaa...well, at least that is an excuse. This time, it was jus purely accidental plus laziness plus 'blur'ness.
I have a table clock which I conveniently depend on every morning to see if I was late for uni. When I woke up this morning, it was 9.32am. I had a class at 10 so I was kinda late.
After all the rushing, I reached the lab but when I tried to turn the knob, it wouldn't budge!!! I could see that there was light from the computers inside so that meant there should be people in there right? But I tried a few more times and it still wouldn't open!!! I walked around abit to see if there were others who might be late too but there wasn't anyone. So what did I do? hahahaa...instead of calling a friend to open the door from inside, I went home!!! HAHAAAA...yesh...home sweet home...
kekeke....so what happen to all that talk about how expensive my school fees are compared to others so I can't afford to skip a single class? hahaa...dunno leh...none of that thought pop up into my mind at all!! NONE, zero, zilch, ko-song!
After making myself a nice hot cup of coffee and sitting on the chair to start reading my notes (which by the way, I'm like lagging by a total of 19 lectures!!), I looked at the computer screen and saw the time. SHIT LA@!@!!! The computer time was 9.38am!!! WAT THE!!! I checked my watch and confirmed that my table clock was an hour too fast!!!! WHY?!?!?!! ARhghghh!! No wonder the door was locked!!! No one was in there in the 1st place!!! haiz...How blur can I get?
Even so, I still decided to skip the lab anyway la. kekeke...I made up excuses like "oh, I can't finish my coffee in time la..too hot...plus I have sooo many notes to read!" hahaaa...yesh yesh...I knoe i'm lazy!! oh wat the heck!


6 Comments:
omg....u r really damn blur can!!!!
i only heared of clocks lagging behind time....y did urs speed up the time????
anyway u shd have jus called someone since u r already outside the lect theater....i mean u went all the wway down ready wad......
hahaha...it was only a 5-8min walk home la...plus i was jus lazy anyway...kekeke...
wahaah when did u become a naughty girl..
But in poly different lor... skipping classes doesnt make any difference
what the..
woohooo.. you wasted 20 bucks per class.. ahahahha
oh no...when there's a first, there's always a second time...hehehhee
tsk tsk! haha skip more hor!
Post a Comment
<< Home