"ELDER Kang"
Yesterday, while waiting for the bus with Flora, 2 young guys came up to us. These 2 guys were YOUNG! Like 16 or 17 kinda young, dressed in uniform. Then, one guy holding a book (looked like a Bible) with both hands in front of his chest, had a freakily scary sweet-looking smile and said " Could I interest you in talking about joy and happiness?"
??????....??..??..?.???....WAT THE??? Then, I looked at the other asian guy and saw that he had a name tag written "Elder Kang" on it. Huh?!?!? What is going on?? I was sooooOOO stunted until I couldn't even say a word! Then, Flora just said no thanx and the guys left in peace. She literally had to shut my jaw for me. LITERALLY.
Elder?? That young chap was younger than me! I'm very sure his name was NOT Elder. If not, that would be totally lame and insane! How the hell in the world names their kids Elder? It had to be a position he had in the whatever "extra-activity" he was in.
Flora said that they were from a cult?? Sounded like moulmein cult or something. It had nothing to do with Christian or Catholic or whatever. I mean even if you were to be ranked as anything near the limits of a Elder or Abbott or Cardinal, it would take you ages rite? Dun make sense??!!?! (Maybe you'll be ranked as an Elder if you chant their all 'saint' inscriptions for like a thousand times or something)Weird people....they need to get a life man...a REAL one.


3 Comments:
hey....dis post sounds damn bimbotic lor.....haha.....anyway think "elder" is in a legue of his own man,.....haha....hmmmm...i dunno how to spell it properly....heh....
ahahhahaha... ive heard about this one...
Elder Kang, the name was ringing in my head for dunno what reasons after u told me...
Its soooo funny!!
Post a Comment
<< Home