Jus when i tot i couldn't get any MORE suay...
I MUST HAVE OFFENDED SOME DEITY OR GOD OR WATEVER!!! I MUST HAVE!!! iF not Y so SUAY!!?!?!?!????
When I was registering for MCAT last month, I found out tt tis yr, the WHOLE of the freaky Australia is NOT a test site AT ALL!!! So how? My dad told mi to go back to Singapore (which by the way, is the closest location already) to take the stupid exam!!! Yeah...u read it correctly, I'm going bac to Singapore!!! oh man...I knoe it's a major waste of money but wat to do?
Haiz...at 1st I tot, lucky mi! The exam's on the 23April Sunday. It 's on the last day of my one wk holis! So tt means I can go back to singapore to study!!! NO!!!! I was gonna hav a prac on Monday afternoon (the moday after MCAT!!) hahahaa...den guess wat happened? After booking the tickets, I realised tt I din hav a prac on Monday afterall!!! It jus so happened tt on tt wk i dun hav prac!! Lucky ya?
NAHH!!!!! I wished!!! Cos den I have a report due on tt wk too...N i tot tt it was due on wed? so after MCAT i can try n rush it in 3days? But noooooo....not so easy for mi eh...I jus found out tt it's freaking due on Monday!!! The day right after my MCAT exams!!! Jus great! How the hell m i gonna get back in time to hand in the report?? Take the midnite flight after sunday's exams? I'll have my life sucked out of mi after the exams!!! Jus perfect!!! SHOOT MI!!! ARHGHH!H!!!!! WAT THE HELL!!!! Y??? Y??? NOOOO!!!! I hate this!!!
oh....n I lost my thumbdrive too! hahahaa...wif all my prac graphs in there which i had to redo within one night b4 handing it up. SHITTY rite? See wat a roller coaster ride it has been for 6wks? NO FUN!!! : (


4 Comments:
u ji tao suay until I have nothing to say sia..
wad man...hand it in before u come to sg la....no one said u have to hand in ON the dateline rite.....bimbo/......
to sheila: xiao jie...they only give instructions yesterday den today start holiday le...no one in sch b4 mon lor!!!! plus it is only accepted at a certain building within a certain timing!!! so CRAP!!!
to Karen: THANK YOU!
Wah lau no wonder i tok to you like you dun wanna tok to me liddat lo graaahhh....
oh well, then you must zheng qi yi dian and pass the MCAT test and become doctor k Doctor Yew. hahaha.
Post a Comment
<< Home