BACK IN SYDNEY!
I've been back in Sydney for about a wk n this is one of the most hectic wk i've ever had!!! All of u know that my dear veri important labtop crashed the 1st day i reached here!! It was working perfectly fine in Singapore! so I sent it for repair the nxt day but it still crashed! N so i officially gave up n bought a desktop instead! hahahaa....yes yes. A DESKTOP! cheaper, faster, on offer ($100 cash off), free DVD burner upgrade, free memory upgrade from 256 to 512, bigger screen....Wat's not to like!??!? heez....
1st wk of sch is pretty much a mess. Had to Q to change my timetable twice, change one of the subject that I was taking jus cos my timetable had so many clashes originally it gave mi a headache, buying notes, went to the bank, clean up my place, help my hse mate move to her new place, bought a notetaker/ voice recorder to record some of the lectures cos I still hav clashes in my timetable!!
Decided tat I'm not gonna be some nerd/ pig who jus sits on the chair all day long studying so I signed up for some grp fitness class in the gym at uni. Jus came bac from my 1st lesson! http://www.susport.com/Content/Facilities/University%20Sports%20and%20Aquatic%20Centre/Group%20Fitness%20Classes/ClassDescriptions.aspx I did the one called RPM. OMG! 45mins of non-stop riding is no joke man....but with the music on n everyone all riding tog, it was pretty fun la. I'm gonna hurt everywhere tml but hu cares! I feel so energetic now!! heez.....oh! can someone jus tell mi wat is the diff btw VCD n DVD? I'm so clueless!
So that's my 1st wk of sch! heez....will update as such as I can k? Pray that they can send me my desktop faster!!! Life without my internet is no fun!! Back to studying! CiaO!


5 Comments:
VCD is like video but then in a CD format
DVD uses digital technology, so image clearer... DVD is better...
haha i anyhow guess de... hehe
hahaha the way you ask this question, make you sound so BIMBO leh!!! HAHAH!!!!
but all i know is tt dvd quality much better than vcd. has more memory than vcd. =PP
bimbo? tt's like exclusive for joanne la....kekeke....
anyway, can I watch VCD n DVD on the com? I dun wanna spend money to buy a DVD player leh....
if ur com can read vcd n dvd den u can watch la....lyk duh!! not every com can read dvd.....but most can read vcd......heh...
aiya...watever la! my com is not even here yet!!! It's coming on sat i tink....they always tell mi on date den call mi bac n say they dun hav stock? crappy man...
Post a Comment
<< Home