Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Yunan Trip (DAY 3-4)

DAY 3
In the morning, we went to place called Tiger Leaping George. It was 1024 steps down from the top of the cliff. The fact tt my tour grp was made up of mostly aunites generation meant that none of them attempted it at all! I? haiz....peer preesure got mi into tis trouble!! Obviously, the way down was a breeze but the way up was terrible!! I felt like I could use a whole oxygen tank by the time I reach the top!! The steps were so steep n uneven lor! Den we went to Li Jiang to visit the ancient city, which had alot of shopping but no time!!! By nite time, we requested to go for a massage. Unfortunately for mi, they only had one girl left so I was left wif a guy massaging my feet!!! So embarrassing@!!! N he's not cute!! haiz....

DAY 4
We had to take a cable car ride up the Jade Dragon Snow mountain and there was a long Q. Somehow I got separated from my bro cos some china asshole guys were pushing n shoving their way thru'!!!! Those smart idiots placed their hands in front of mi to create a barrier so naturally I dun dare to push forward la!! I so wanted to scream at them but all I could do was give them the evil stare I copied from Nora...heez....Den since we had the afternoon off, we decided to go back to the ancient city we went yesterday to do 'some' shopping....I bought 6 scarfs for 100yuan!!! so cheap!! I dun use scarfs but can use them as belts or wat ma....kekeke....;P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good that u mentioned my name.. or else i'd sue you for plagiarism.. ahahhaha..
well at least you went somewhere lahhhh.. hey when are you coming back to sydney again?
i cant wait to go back to sydney.. im missing sydney like crazy.. BOO-HOO

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaa....i also dunno leh...I booked the ticket liaoz...but i forgot the date!!! kekeke...i tink it's e 3 of march ba....u so despo to go bac ar??

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home