Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I AM IN THE AIRPORT NOW!!!

YES!!! I AM IN THE FREAKING SYDNEY AIRPORT NOW!!! I've been smiling to myself 'e whole day today! haahhaaa....yesh...i've been a totally crazy!! It's 11.25am now n my flight is at 12.45pm. N I'm now sitting in airport in front of a web point just outside my boarding gate.

oh man....is it jus mi or have I been seeing alot of things??? not the 'other' side of things but jus some things that are happening ard mi n I've jus been to busy to notice them until now?? Well, I was packing all my stuff until like 4 am n i woke up at 8 am to finish up?? My room mate called mi a desperate housewife...cleaning like mad w/o feeling tired at all...kekke...too much adrenaline? Den on my way here on the cab, I realised how LONG city road at newtown is?? OMG!! I tink i've only explored like 1/4 of it so far??

Den when we were gg up the slope to the departure centre, I saw a virgin blue plane taking off....I jus smiled to myself!! dunno y but yeah...I arrived eariler den i expected but the queue to chec-in was jus madness!! Thank god for the people hu invented internet check-in...kekeke.....I checked this morning at 1am?? felt so gd as I walked past all the people waiting in line n jus cut rite into the raffles check-in line!! I smiled again...Den I luagge was abit over-weight la....32.6kg!! no wonder I had such a difficult time dragging it all over the place! hahahaa....but thank god again I was early n the cute guy at the check-in counter let mi off! kekke...i smiled again...Den I had to pass by the customs rite? I got stopped by the lady cos I was hand carrying my lab top n I have to open it up n let it go under the scanner of somethg...din noe they did tt....den I got stopped again...this time by a guy n he said tt he wanted to do a test to see if I hav recently come into contact wif explosives!!!! OMG!!! I was soooo gonna laugh my head off!! But he quickly explained at this is a random selection test n tt it was nothing agst mi....the test was pretty quick n simple anyway n it was done in like 5mins?? so now i'm here typing n chatting wif nora on the phone, trying to waste some time b4 i go on the plane....

It's now 11.50am...shld be boarding the plane anytime now....so this is my last blog in sydney this yr!! closing a little chapter in my life n going bac to the old chapter I left behind 4mths ago. OH!!! It's boarding now!! will cya when i get bac in spore!! which is like in 8hrs time?? kekkee....cIao!!! ;)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gonna miss u soooooo freaking much!!!

have fun babe.. dont forget to email me ok? ok? gonna see you next semester.. enjoy!! do lotsa shopping ok?! dont forget~!

10:58 AM  
Blogger KaReN said...

ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry... u r going back... envy..

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah i'm angry too.

hahaha

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mi to nora: i'll miss u too!! shopping!! oh man...shopping in sg like siaoz man....too deprived in aust liaoz...

mi to Karen: no need to jealous la...nzt time u also coming bac...wif a degree somemore!

mi to serene: angry wat?? u live here lor!! kekeke....hav fun in melb!!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi
wads es?

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

estacy?

2:06 AM  
Blogger KaReN said...

Wahaha.. Karen, I love when u said that I will be coming home with a degree...wahaha

Oh yea lor, what is es???

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where got write es?

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops!!i see wat u mean....kekeke....type wrongly la...i meant explosives...heez...

mi to karen: dun hao lian hor!!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bitch.. lol... im in indo alreadi.. man.. the flight almost killed me... btw here's my mobile no in indo... +6181380725270.. i know i know.. lotsa random numbers... text me sometimes ok?

ps: damn.. i miss him so much lah.. i feel like an idiot..

1:37 AM  
Blogger KaReN said...

Wahahahahaha...

But also must see whether I pass or not lei.. It's not easy lor... sian

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyyyy the house is so empty w/o u! even our partying neighbours are asking around for your whereabouts!!! (ok... just kidding) you desperate housewife, the kitchen is sooo clean~
have fun in spore!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaaa....miss mi ar? since i not there to irritate u!! kekeke...oh oh!! remember to tell mi hu won aust idol lehz!!!

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kate won!!! ahahhahah

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home