Damn you warts!!! I hate u!!!
Most of u will knoe tt I'm a big-time coward when it comes to needles. I HATE INJECTIONS!!!! But u can't really avoid injections thru' out ur whole life. I was lucky to escape it thru' out my yr 3 in poly with the help of my very brave classmates but not today....; (
For the past 2-3 yrs, I've had this irritating little lump on my right index finger. I've tried the corn plaster, snipping it off a few times with a nail clipper (which made it grow even bigger! eventually merging 2 tog...OMG~!!!) and freezing the idiot 3 times using some product called Wartner. None of them worked!!! Then when I went to Sydney 5 mths back, 2 more grew!!! each on either side of my index finger!!! YUCKS!!!! It didn't hurt but having it constantly on my finger was soooo sooo sooo irritating!!!
So today, my mum brought me to see a doc to remove the warts once n for all......by laser. And naturally, I have to numb my fingers first. Hahahaa...I was so relieved when the doc said tt he could use a cream instead of injecting me on my fingers, which would hurt an awful lot!!! That stupid doc lied!!!! During the op, I could still feel pain everytime the laser hit me so he decided to inject me right under the warts at the tip of my finger!!!!! Oh man....I swear man...I rather u inject me on the arm n numb the whole hand than just the finger!!!! OUCH!!!!! So, since I have 3 warts, he had to inject 3 times!!! *sob* *sob* Obviously I came out with really swollen red eyes, lots of tissue paper n 2 wrapped up fingers....
Moral of the story : Earn enough money to let them gas me until I knock out b4 sticking any needles into me! Hmph!!!! : p


8 Comments:
wow... three new posts huh? hehehe... i dont know you hate needles that much!! but we did the blood sugar thingy last time right? or did you not participate? ahhahaha... oh well.. miss ya
hhahaaa...now u knoe!! wat blood sugar thingie?? i dun mind blood but i jus dun like being poked!! no no....bad....
lol!! so ke lian...
chey! when u i saw warts...e first thing i thout of was...u noe....genital! hahahaha....well den its finger...no big deal ready rite...hahaha...anyway...i think it is worth all the pain to get rid of it....or oin this case them once and for all...
chey! when u i saw warts...e first thing i thout of was...u noe....genital! hahahaha....well den its finger...no big deal ready rite...hahaha...anyway...i think it is worth all the pain to get rid of it....or oin this case them once and for all...
mi to Karen: ya lor!!! I was trying to change the plaster yesterday n i swear my fingers look so non-finger looking anymore!!! *sob*
mi to sheila: aiyo....no wonder u're part of the pervert club....tsk tsk tsk...pray I dun hav to go thru it again!! so inconvenient to have my 2 index fingers wrapped up...
haha u very kua zhang leh Karen...
To shelia, somehow, the gential warps thing didnt cross my mind... ok I still leave my vice president seat for u wahaha
oo.. poor karen.. but good to noe that THAT thing is gotten rid of... hehehe... take care.. and happy 2006!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home