I feel so used....
Today was the last practical class for our micro lab. I was looking at a microscope at the bench away from my table n left mi notes on the table. N when i went i return to my table, my notes were missing!!!
Apparently, my grp mate (a guy whom i dun knoe veri well) sitting beside mi took it to copy my answers to the self-help tutorial!!! The self-help tutorial is not marked de...wan to do or dun wan is ur business...it's more difficult to do somemore so I had to search in textbks n online to get the ans?
WTF man!!!! He saw mi coming n jus raise up my notes n said THANK YOU??!?!?!!?!??!! wifout even looking at my face?!?!??! or even ask for my permission to take my notes?? plus he let tis other girl copy my work too??? hu does he tink he is!!?!??! jus cos u're an ABC doesn't mean u're god ok? Anyway, I didn't tell him off on the spot becos wait ppl tink i'm xiao qi? but deep down inside, hey hey....stabbing him wif knifes!!!!!! Cursing him until he get drown wif my words!
Plus, he was STUPID enough to go up to the demonstrator during the discussion n say " oh, Karen has this ans for tis qn. So y is it like tis?" TWICE@!!!!! How DUMB can u get?? Trying to impress the demonstrator tt u did the work wif MY ANSWERS??? which by the way, ur performance n input into discussion is marked everywk...another reason y i'm so pissed!!! I FEEL SO USED!!!
I'm NEVER doing prac wif him again!!! No way m I gonna let him treat mi like a sucker like tt again!!!! Pray they quiz on it den he dunno how to do!!! HMPH@!!!!


7 Comments:
who the hell was the guy? show me show me and we'll do some voodoo on him
Fucking hell stupid dickhead..
to wei: hahahaaa...how to? scream in the middle of the lab meh?
to nora: voodoo??hmmm...i like...kekeke...
to Karen: YESH! i agree!
haiya.......maybe a lil sarcasm at him during den would have been better den nothing.......
next time, take his notes and dump it in the bin.
then say
OH SORRY I TOT THAT WAS RUBBISH.
haha
hahahaa...was tinking of saying something but i was so stunt tt i jus stared at him the whole time n din do anything....haiz...
bimbo brain freeze...wad else...
btw....urs is the easiest to tag man.......hehe.........
Post a Comment
<< Home