RUN KAREN RUN!!!
Last nite was a major madness!!! I was to my mum on the phone abt my flight bac to singapore. I was originally booked on the 3.40pm Sat flight. Den my mum said that my uncle working in SIA manage to get his friend, hu's workingin the control centre to put mi on the 11.30am earlier flight!! The best thing was.......my mum NEVER SAID that it was 11.30am FRI not SAT!!!!!!!
HAHAAAA!!! veri blur rite?? Thankfully, she called mi again last nite to chat abt the internet check-in n some family stuff n abt my progress in studying for MCAT. Anyway, the thing is....we never tok twice in a day b4! Usually, if i'd call her in the afternoon, we'll chat n tt's abt it! All thanks to her second call den did we realised tt i was due for the flight TOMORROW!!!! NOT ON SAT!!!
Soooooo from the time she called mi at 9pm, I've had adrenaline running haywire in my brain ever since!!! SUPER HYPER!!! kekkeke....I had to do my overnight packing of luggage again like wat i did the last time i went back after my exams!!! Not tt i'm bringing anything since it'll only 7days n i'll b stuck at home in my pyjamas on the chair studying anyway!
SO YESH!!! Now it's 10.35am Good Friday morning 14 April 2006, I'm in the same computer access station as I used the last time I was here, n i'm waiting to board the plane!!! ARGHHHH!!! back to singapore again!!!
oh ya....n i nearly din make it in time to the airport cos i woke up abit late!! Hahahaaa!!! Tis is wat u get for slping late to clear more work! HAHAHaaa...i maage to pack my last min stuff like the toothbrush etc. in 15 mins!! I tink i was out of the door after 20mins of waking up?? kekee...(Deep down inside, the adrenaline rush made it not so bad if not i sure CRY!!)
oh dear almighty GOD, I seriously dun need so much roller coaster!!! SERIOUSLY!!! PLEASE!!!!


10 Comments:
So now when i'm typing ure already on the plane?? heh.
so fast come back liao, feel machiam you never went back liddat lor. Hah.
huh? eh.....back so fast???
anyway of all things....y pack the toothbrush??? think wad.....ntuc dun sell tooth brush izzit.....heh.....
anyway think u will b too bz studying ya.....dun think we can meet up during ur one week stay....heh....
study hard k!!!!
told ya.. shouldnt have stayed online until that late right? how was the taxi? did you book it or what?
enjoy your stay lah..
bout the report then how?
OMG... u are back again!!! hahah welcome home babe!!! and study hard!!! do well for ur MCAT okie?!?! JIA YOU!
JIA YOU~~
You die die have to pass keke..
Just kidding la, Try your best!!
to serene: i knoe!!! i dun wanna come de!!!! i feel so schizo like i'm splitted into 2...part of mi n sydney n another in spore!!
to yinz: i try la ok....seriously too much to memorise le!!! i forgot everything i study in front le lor...
to Karen: DUN STRESS MI!!!!! I've nv been so hardworking le lor....ARHGHGHGHH!!!!!
good luck!!
huh......karen so pian xin....reply everyone but me.....i m gonna boycott dis blog!!!!!!
to sheila: HAHAHAAAA!!! somehow i knew tt was coming....kekeke....no la...i knoe u veri nice de....u wont boycott tis blog de rite?? kekkee...
to ocean: THANX!
LOL!! Sheila u very funny lei haha...
Ok la Karen Good Luck K...
Post a Comment
<< Home