21th birthday cake surprise
My 21th brithday!!! ArgHHhhh!!! For some reason, it doesn't feel as weird as I tot it would be. I mean this is my 1st birthday away from all my dear friends and family after having them beside me everytime every year.
My birthday was on wed but there was a damn 'bu zhi hao dai' report due on thurs!!! HAhaha...jus realise I sound abit da xiao jie in that tone...kekeke... But...ArGHhHhhhh!!! Anyway, so I wasn't expecting to have any big party or wat so ever. Had to let my friends go home and rush the report, which I definitely had to...heez...So we decided to have dinner at a simple Jap rest. near my place and that was it. Or so I tot.....
Jus fooling ard wif the cam while waiting for the other 2 to turn up
After dinner, I went home, checked my email, chat on MSN abit den I went to take a shower. Without going into details, you jus need to know that I was JUST drenched wet in the shower when my housemate screamed for mi!! The 1st thing at went through my head was "WAT THE!!!" She's never ever called me out of the bathroom before. Then I thought something must have happened, especially since she sounded like in such a hurry when she said: " Karen! Get out of the bathroom! HURRY!!"
So I got dressed and this is what I found outside my house!!!!
My dear friends din go home! Hahaha...they bought mi a SUPER DUPER BIGGG ice cream and samg Happy birthday song outside...felt abit like watching carol singers...kekeke...
Note that my hair was still dripping wet!!!Obviously I could not finish the cake and neither will it fit into my regular sized fridge. So, we ended up cutting 3 big pieces and gave it away to my neighbours whom I've never spoken or met before. Veri random rite? kekeke....heez...wat the heck la! It was my birthday n I'll do watever I want! heeez...It was Nora's idea la...I'm not that random...kekekee...
For your info, I ate the remaining cake everyday for 4 whole days jus to finish it!!! My freezer still smells like the cake....





3 Comments:
awwww...so sweeetTT!!!
fine... im random.. but at least we found out that none of your neighbours was cute.. ahahha
YESH!! I knoe!!! crap....
Post a Comment
<< Home