Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Need to slow down

It is week 11. I have 2.5weeks of uni left b4 the study vacation and finally the exams!!! I'm at the point where I jus want to take the exams right now!! No more uni or classes at 8 am or assignments!! JUST STOP!!! I wanna sleep till the sun comes out, watch a nice movie without having to worry what assignments to hand in next wk, stare into the air and jus zone out!

And yes. I do have a boyfriend. hehhhee...

13 Comments:

Blogger sereneannabelle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoyoyo.........
know u are being bombarbed by so many ppl.

CONGRATS man!!! found ur love!! woohooo...
come back soon and let me bomb u yeah!!!

take care man!!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa...for those ppl who only got to noe dis big news...laggards!!! haha...

eh....does ur mum noe huh?
hehe....

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to yin: hahhaa..thanx!

to sheila: yes..she knows! I told her....very stupid of me right?

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh??? as in u jus told her??? haha....how did she react den???

anyway she seen n heard of him before rite...

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told her after we got tog abt 1wk? She knows hu he is la...she's met my tt bunch of friends so many times le...

I tink she's more excited than mi la...no la...she's ok abt it lor...but u knoe my mum la...she like friend friend like tt...so nvm de la...I hope...hehehe...

1:14 AM  
Blogger KaReN said...

good for u girl

Dunno when will be my turn

WAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaa...for ur sake n mine, I hope soon!! den it'll be my turn to bomb u!!! kekekee...

9:31 PM  
Blogger KaReN said...

hey i didnt do anything to u lei

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheez...jus saying only la...

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whahaha, the above sounds like an enthusciastic hen party man. clack clack~! Someone's in cloud nine now!! hahaha

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...can imagine ur mum will b excited....

n yes!!!! when will b ur turn lim!!! haha....surely kenna bomb by us den.....n it will b really jia lat....wahaha...

12:00 AM  
Blogger sereneannabelle said...

karen lim, stop ur independent woman thing lar.

i'm sure got alot of guys like you one lor. heh..

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home