Hail Storm Alert!!
OMG!!!!! I just had my first real life experience of a HAIL STORM!!! Who would have thought that it would happen in Sydney!?!?? Especially since it really wasn't THAT cold at all! It was a 'pleasant' surprise for mi la....Although I can't say the same for the poor car owners in Sydney since the cute little spherical ice cubes came crashing down onto their beloved precious darlings with no warning or MERCY!
Can u see the ice cubes stuck onto the windscreen? Good luck in cleaning it up man!
I was actually making a cup of hot tea when Fiona (mi housemate) complained that it was raining just as she was about to leave the house. The weird thing was that I would hear the metal ceilings from outside making loud noises. Before I knew it, Fiona was screaming about a hail storm!!! Hahahaa...it was so funny cos I was like a little countryside girl getting all excited and pulling my camera out of the bag to take pictures of the phenomenon. I could barely hear Fiona's voice so we were basically shouting at each other.
It feels like Christmas in August!! white hard painful cubes instead of soft flaky snow...;P 





4 Comments:
*points to karen* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
ya ya..go ahead and laugh!! i knoe i countryside girl la...
whats your home phone number?
hail storm in august...hahaha
its super warm over here
to dee: hahahhaaa...my winter is ur summer ma...its the other way ard btw the 2 countries...
Post a Comment
<< Home