Get another room u idiot! SHOO!!!
LAST DAY OF UNI OF 2006!!! WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dun mind mi.....needed to let out a short outburst of happiness. hehhz...Well, wif classes aside I can finally start diggin into those damn notes!
To most ppl, including mi of cos, the best time to study isssss?? Late nite!! When everyone is suppose to be quietly mugging their ass off!! BUT!! As usual, being in aussie, where all the mad ppl are, I get 'extra' unwanted entertainment here in the middle of the nite! Well, wat i mean is that some stupid couple decides to have a little action in their bedroom and dun bother closing their window!!! WTH!! OH PLEASE!!! HELLO!?!??!? ppl are trying to study here!?!?!? I dun need the girl to be making you-knoe-wat-kind-of-noise!!! I could SERIOUSLY do w/o the 'entertainment' ya? Go do your thing elsewhere!!!
Dang....
Dun mind mi.....needed to let out a short outburst of happiness. hehhz...Well, wif classes aside I can finally start diggin into those damn notes!
To most ppl, including mi of cos, the best time to study isssss?? Late nite!! When everyone is suppose to be quietly mugging their ass off!! BUT!! As usual, being in aussie, where all the mad ppl are, I get 'extra' unwanted entertainment here in the middle of the nite! Well, wat i mean is that some stupid couple decides to have a little action in their bedroom and dun bother closing their window!!! WTH!! OH PLEASE!!! HELLO!?!??!? ppl are trying to study here!?!?!? I dun need the girl to be making you-knoe-wat-kind-of-noise!!! I could SERIOUSLY do w/o the 'entertainment' ya? Go do your thing elsewhere!!!
Dang....


3 Comments:
hahaa....
you know there's one time i was in the toilet and i heard one woman moaning/heaving short sharp breathes...
dunno what she's doin man.
and the other "toilet patrons" was rather nonchalant about it.
disgusting noises. yikes.
HAHHAAA!!! EEEEUUUU!!!
live porn!!!
Like what i have in uk haha
Post a Comment
<< Home