Something u should never say to your mum
I was on the phone with my mum just now and she was giving me an update of gossips over in singapore. Heheez...YES! I do gossip and have girly girly talk with my mum! And I love it! ;P Anyway, she was telling me something abt an old friend of mine. Our mums are parent volunteers in the past and they still keep in contact even now. How cool is that ya?
okok...My friend's a guy and he has a girlfriend whom I've also met before. Well, his changed to be somewhat a different person after getting together with this gf. He has no aspirations what so ever! Which by the way I think is a big no no for a guy to think like that. He said that the gf thinks that they can live together simply for the rest of their lives earning alittle just enough to survive. Which I think is very stupid once again. Then recently, my friend's mum arranged a CNY gathering party at her place and was nice enough to invite the girlfriend. But to my horror, my friend actually told the mum something along the lines of "You want to invite her over to help out with the house work izzit? No, we're not coming!" When I heard that, my jaws just dropped. That was like the worst thing I've ever heard him ever say against his mum! I mean that was really disrespectful! Thankfully, I don't think his dad heard him.
I understand that girls do want their boyfriends to be protective of them but in this way?? Against his parents? Its not like the parents are being horribly unreasonable here right? Oh god, please tell me that I'm not the only one who finds this insanely nuts!
okok...My friend's a guy and he has a girlfriend whom I've also met before. Well, his changed to be somewhat a different person after getting together with this gf. He has no aspirations what so ever! Which by the way I think is a big no no for a guy to think like that. He said that the gf thinks that they can live together simply for the rest of their lives earning alittle just enough to survive. Which I think is very stupid once again. Then recently, my friend's mum arranged a CNY gathering party at her place and was nice enough to invite the girlfriend. But to my horror, my friend actually told the mum something along the lines of "You want to invite her over to help out with the house work izzit? No, we're not coming!" When I heard that, my jaws just dropped. That was like the worst thing I've ever heard him ever say against his mum! I mean that was really disrespectful! Thankfully, I don't think his dad heard him.
I understand that girls do want their boyfriends to be protective of them but in this way?? Against his parents? Its not like the parents are being horribly unreasonable here right? Oh god, please tell me that I'm not the only one who finds this insanely nuts!


2 Comments:
yoz! i wonder wad did ur fren's gf feed him to make him so well-behaved (in the gf point of view)!
heee...
take care ger!!! find ur therapy in the arms of SUPRE. hehe...
hahaha!! i did actually...LITERALLY!! hehehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home