My maid called my brother KorKor
I was chatting with my mum over the phone and she told me this joke about my maid. Apparently, my neighbour's son (27yrs old) told my maid to call him KorKor (probably trying to be cheeky as usual) and not Young Sir, which is what she calls my brother. Naturally, she calls me Young Madam. It's weird, I know. Anyway, so she took the liberty of thinking that she should also call my younger brother KorKor instead. And boy-oh-boy did she choose the best timing to do so. She called my brother KorKor right in front of his friends!! I was told that my brother and his friends laughed so loud it made my poor maid embarrassed. And in the 8months since she's been with us, she finally saw my brother smile for the 2nd time. -_-!!!


4 Comments:
that was hilarious
I was showing the post to my sis and both of us were laughing so hard
I know!! isn't she cute?!?! it's just the language barrier ba...
hahahaa.... so cute. ur brother very mean lei.
hahaha...i dun tink he meant to be mean la...jus couldn't help laughing abt it..
Post a Comment
<< Home