Saturday, April 28, 2007

Body Pump

I have to admit that I haven't been routinely going to the gym like I wanted to. I was feeling kinda guilty this week and realised that I had some spare time after handing up some of the reports this week. So last night before I went to bed, I decided to try something new just to get my interested in exercising again. I've never been into weights just cause no one has ever taught me how to use it. So I went for a group fitness session called Body Pump is the uni gym today.

Seriously, my legs feel weird when I climb the stairs now and my arms are wobbling randomly when I try to type with these small buttons!! I swear my upper body has got no muscles man. And the people there were intense sia! After each round, they'll just drop the weights from like 5-10cm above onto the ground. Imagine 30 people doing that!! Its so loud and I'm the only one looking shocked everytime they do so! Don't they ever hit their feets?!?!?! It's also kinda fun to see the other peoples expression. Its like all their facial features are being squeezed into the center of their faces and their teeth all showing out as they go "ARRRGHHGHH!!!!" Heheeez...it was rather entertaining la. Plus the teacher was kinda funny too. He kept shouting "Ladies, think about those sexy legs!" or "Ladies, think about those sexy arms!" or shoulders or whatever!! Its always the same phrase just changing the regions in the body!! Plus I think he's gay. Hahahaa...aren't they all? heheez...;P

Anyway, I guess I might try it once more next week if I can convince myself that I actually do have the time as long as I just dun sleep so much! I'm gonna be sooo regretting this tomorrow man...my poor arms...;(

6 Comments:

Blogger sereneannabelle said...

ok that's it.

after one month, im going for dance class. again. make sure i do. yes.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaa...u've been busy ya? this is about the period that we start to slack off from doing our own stuff anyway...reports reports reports essays essays assignments....they nv end...

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey....dun tense up ur facial mussles lyk them man.....cos it gives u more wrinkles....i think....haha....

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mussles?!?!! hahhaa...

i wont la...i find it too funny to be concentrating on what i do anyway!! i keep staring at everyone else...hehhee...

2:51 PM  
Blogger chris said...

whahaha... so ure into gym kick too. i give up going. i am so inconsistent! told myself, at least twice a wk, but i always end up like, first week go three times, the next week none, then the following week four times, just to make up for the wasted previous week's schedule, for guilt's sake... no point.

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaa...its just becos i haven been going for more than one month le...the guilt is ever more!! enough to get my butt off the chair..

but I might have done it the wrong way so I hurt my arm? couldn't raise them over my head 2 days ago..so now abit scared scared liaoz...hehhee...

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home