Monday, May 07, 2007

Home sick

I have this thing. I get super lazy for at least one week during each semester. And this week is THAT week. But somehow I have some other mixed feelings along with it that's making it even more difficult to get through. Usually I just have to make it through that week of not doing anything much then catch up by studying hard or something. But this time I'm clueless.

I'm really homesick this week. Ever since my dad got sick, I've been calling my mum almost everyday which I normally don't. Then my favourite aunt came from NY back to Singapore to visit. And now my grandma is in the hospital. Nothing serious la...just the same lao mao bing. But it feels like SO MUCH is happening over there and I feel alittle left out. I miss home. I told my friends here that I wanna be there for my family. But I guess now I realise that it's me that wants them to be there right beside me. I know it sounds really primary school childish but that's just how I feel right now. Which probably explains why I have to impulse to stop studying after completing my Bach this semester? My parents will kill me. Hell! I'll kick myself if I do so!

Another year of being away doesn't seem that long if you think about the future. But for now, that one year seems way too long for me. Neither do I want to take half a year off to work before going back to do my masters. It's just not like me to stop half-way. If I take that break, I might never wanna come back here to study anymore. That's a big NO-NO!! Oh god!! Please take all this nasty emotions out!! Just 1-2 more years!!! Why do we have to study so much?!?! Dang...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey....its ur last sem ready ya? den n extra year for hons???? u'll b comming back soon anyway.....nopt so bad la....home is less den 2 mths away ya....

7:18 PM  
Blogger sereneannabelle said...

oh no why never call me...

8:47 PM  
Blogger KaReN said...

yea lor u will be back soon

So dun worry so much la

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL! MY SCHOOL LIFE IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!! hahaha... call me ANYTIME WHEN URE FREE K? wohoo! nothing can describe my immense liberation. kekek and oh ya, time to UPDATE. thanks

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home