Friday, September 12, 2008

Job Hunting

Oh gosh.....How I was suppose to know that applying for govt jobs would take them forever to reply to you?!?! I've been back for almost 6 weeks and I've applied for so many jobs I'm being to lose count of them! I have to write a list of them just to make sure I don't apply for the same job twice!

I spoke to this lady whose working in a govt office. She said it took them one month to call her for interview and another 2-3 months for them to call her down to sign the contract! Does that mean I got another month to slack off and do whatever I want? hahaa....not that I'm not enjoying myself. ;P Everyday like some Da Xiao Jie reading my book, sipping on my rose tea, doing my nails...Can't complain about having too much free time right? Hahaa..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

relax. you have the entire lifetime to work man. haha.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home