Friday, June 13, 2008

Dreams literally come true

My mum once told me that whatever I dream about, the opposite will come true. And these few days, I've been dreaming quite abit. The weirdest thing is that some of them are coming true!

The first one happened 2 weeks ago when I dreamt that I did badly for an essay. Came true.
The second one happened around the same time when I dreamt that my brother didn't get into NUS med. Came true too.
The third one made me plant my seedling below so I have yet to see it come true. *fingers crossed!*

And a few more others came true as well but I didn't think too much of it. Until today. I woke up remembering that I dreamt that a friend had passed away and I was tearing when I woke up. Then, I called my mum for a casual chat and she told me that a cousin of mine had just passed away yesterday! Poor dude's only 32 years old! Unfortunately for him, it was viral meningitis. Quick and sort of painless I suppose since he would have been confused and blur the whole time.

But this is just freaking me out! I mean what if I dream of something even worst tonight? I wouldn't mind if it was something good like me passing my Bioinformatics exams. Oh, how I wished! But so far its been all bad news! School work, my brother's med application and now this! Death! Omg Omg Omg. I can still feel the shiver down my spine when my mum said "Guess who passed away?" Immediately, I could feel my throat closing up! Eeeeks! Must psycho myself to dream about happy good things. Think about my holidays and nothing else!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EH. seriously, your mum asking you "Guess who passed away?" is totally freaky can.

dont be paranoid la karen...hahaha. im sure things will turn out well. *hug*

11:30 PM  
Blogger KaReN said...

oh god, thats very scary but probably bad coincidence la...

Like I always had dreams that the plane i was on crashes, and the next day i woke up,some plane really did crash

10:43 PM  
Blogger shell_lala said...

planes crash all the time....not all gets reported....dats all....

n yew need to relax man...haha....its jus coincidental

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that you're in singapore you should update more often so i know about your life!!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home