Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yesterday when I was on the phone with my mum, she told me that our neighbour's son was looking for someone to settle down with. Let's just call him CW. So, being the aunties that they all are, they're all trying to help this poor single guy find a gf/wife/partner/soulmate whatever. And my mum actually asked me if ***** (a friend of mine) is single and asked me to intro her to him! How weird is that?!

Ok. Nevermind about asking me to intro my friend to CW, she then proceed to say that he was even considering me?! WTH!??!!! Ewwww! I grew up with CW! I have to admit that I had this mini crush on him once upon a time back when I was 12yrs old. But that was just some young girl having a crush on a big kor kor kinda thing! Oh gosh....how am I going to tell my mum that I don't want to be a match-maker? Why MY friends?! Its just so weird?! How to tell my friend like that? Geez....Thank god I'm in Aus, if not I really dunno how to wash my hands of this whole thing!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ow ow ow but you're single and if there's a good eligible bachelor passed onto you you shall never say no... you say MAAYYYYYYYYYY-BE... ahhahah

4:44 PM  
Blogger KaReN said...

haha thats so funny
Its as if he is desperate

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... let's face it. we are finally at the age where parents are beginning to get worried if we are swinging singles and that matchmaking is just about the MOST natural daily activity in the whole wide world and admitting being in 'search' mode is no longer considered as loser or desperate. we ARE getting oldER....

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home