Singapore Airbus A380
OMG omg OMG omg! I just saw a short clip on the Opera Show about the Singapore Airbus A380. Weeee!!! It looks MAGNIFICENT!!! I'm wondering if they'll let me walk around the place just to have a look at the whole plane? hahhaa....its so weird how they've manage to make an aeroplane, a mode of transport into a place of interest for retards like me to go gaga over!
hahhaa....I was quite unwillingly to pay the money to take the airbus at first. But since Karen Lim is coming over in it and since we're going back on the same flight, I had to take the airbus. But after getting a small preview of the insides of the plane, I'm so stoked to get on the plane! ARGHGHGHHhhh! Now I have to wait till July! Sooo longggggggggg....... xD
hahhaa....I was quite unwillingly to pay the money to take the airbus at first. But since Karen Lim is coming over in it and since we're going back on the same flight, I had to take the airbus. But after getting a small preview of the insides of the plane, I'm so stoked to get on the plane! ARGHGHGHHhhh! Now I have to wait till July! Sooo longggggggggg....... xD


1 Comments:
me too me too
Post a Comment
<< Home