Monday, March 03, 2008

Quad biking at Anna Bay

I came back to Sydney on Wednesday and got dragged to Anna Bay 2hours drive from the city by my cousin to go quad biking. If you don't know what is quad biking like me (well...now I do), see the pic below.

Quad biking

So we had to wear these god-knows-how-dirty-and-smelly helmets for protection. But before that they made us wear this goofy white hair cap. A few instructions on how to operate the bike and off we went!


Just in case you're wondering, that's not me. Just some pic I got off Google.

We got to ride up and down some sand dunes for about an hour. We weren't allowed to carry our handphones or camera in case we dropped it in the sand. So no pics for you guys! Anyway, it was quite fun except the area they allowed us to roam was abit small. Kinda expensive too....130bucks for an hour. Don't think I'll be doing that again....at least I've done it once!

Don't ask me why but I woke up the next day feeling sore all over. Weird....considering all I did was sat there and push the accelerator button.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... din drop by for a while and u did so many things! u are freed from the evil clutches of spectacles while the rest of us are enslaved by them. anyway, u got any side effects? take care ger.. btw, quad biking seems ultra fun!

12:30 AM  
Blogger tingting said...

Hey there~! The only side effects so far is that the eyes get abit dry especially 1st thing in the morning after I wake up. Night vision is also not a 100% yet but good enough.

Quad biking WAS fun. I nearly din want to go since I was so tired after the flight back. Luckily I went!

1:38 PM  
Blogger tingting said...

Hey there~! The only side effects so far is that the eyes get abit dry especially 1st thing in the morning after I wake up. Night vision is also not a 100% yet but good enough.

Quad biking WAS fun. I nearly din want to go since I was so tired after the flight back. Luckily I went!

1:38 PM  
Blogger KaReN said...

I did that in Korea

It was fun

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT TO GO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!! THE PACKAGE THAT KAREN LIM CAME OUT WITH WAS SUCH A BARGAIN!!!!

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home