Saturday, October 06, 2007

Black Bottom Cupcakes

Playtime's over! My miserable one week mid-sem break was over and I started the routine of waking up early in the morning for classes this week. I had a 3000words essay due this week and by the time I was done with it, I didn't want to do anything else! So I bake! Haven't done it in such a long time! Its tiring but fun la. Kekeke.....I present to you....Yummylicious Black Bottom Cupcakes!! Don't think they have in SG though. Haven't seen it over in SG but its quite common here in Aussieland.



Before



After



YUM! Turned out perfect!

You can get the recipe from here-->http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Black-Bottom-Cupcakes-I/Detail.aspx

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i want i want i want!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

haha, i miss those baking days!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okie.. er tarts and you don't go as well as MAHJONG and yoooou!!!

=p

-sheep-

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home