Celery not so bad?....hmmm...Maybe not....
Most of you guys should know that there are 2 things I hate when it comes to food. Celery and cinnamon. Today, I dunno what got into me but I ordered a dish knowing that there was celery in it. I have to admit that I ordered it cos I couldn't resist the prawns that came with it. Anyway, I thought I was just gonna lay the celery bits around the plate like how Joanne laid the peas from her fried rice (I think) around hers. Like I said....I dunno what got into me but I decided to just try one incy bitsy little piece. And it didn't taste as bad as I remember it to be! And I finished the whole lot! So maybe its not such a bad veg?
NOT!!! I still can't stand the smell of it! I came home today after lunch and opened my fridge. AARGHhH!!! My housemate bought a bunch of celery and placed them in our fridge. Oh god! my whole fridge smells of celery!! I swear even my apples have a tint of celery smell on them!! So maybe I'm wrong about the celery after all.
NOT!!! I still can't stand the smell of it! I came home today after lunch and opened my fridge. AARGHhH!!! My housemate bought a bunch of celery and placed them in our fridge. Oh god! my whole fridge smells of celery!! I swear even my apples have a tint of celery smell on them!! So maybe I'm wrong about the celery after all.


2 Comments:
Wahaha this is funny
The more u hate it, the more it will come haunting u..
Poor girl
Rememember to pinch ur nose b4 opening the fridge hahahaha
haha....it won taste bad if its boiled in soup, soft n soggy! cos i only eat nua celery.,..
Post a Comment
<< Home