Thursday, December 27, 2007

Nothing but spicy and sour

I just got back from a week's trip to Bangkok. Maybe it's because I don't get to eat alot of spicy-sourish food in Aussie that makes my stomach abit weak against these spices. So this trip when every meal was nothing but spicy and sour food, 3 meals a day, 7 days in a row.....there goes my stomach!

Now, I feel awful! Barely ate anything yesterday since I'll vomit out whatever I ate. And I had my brunch like 4hours ago? But I still feel like I just had a buffet and the food is just gonna come back out of my mouth! This sucks....Mum says its because I'm not used to the food. Bro says its food poisoning.

Whatever it is its a good way to be on a diet ba...since i don't feel hungry at all when all the bloating I feel, ever though I barely ate anything! HEhehe...

I'll post some of the pics when I feel better....

1 Comments:

Blogger KaReN said...

poor thing

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home