Driving = More Smoking
My dad tends to smoke more when he's the driver as compared to when he's just the passenger. I've realised this since the last time they came over to Aussie for my graduation. For a one hour non-stop drive, my dad could smoke 4 sticks of cigarette. But when I offered to drive the 2nd hour, he only smoked 1 stick!
When I told him and my mum about it, my mum was kinda shocked. Seeing how my dad is practically smoking as if there's no tomorrow (~50sticks a day), everytime he's in Singapore and when I'm tagging along....He will never get to lay he's hands on the steering wheel. That's for sure~!
My theory....Driving means he has to concentrate more and without the help of he's nicotine demon-friends, he can't concentrate at all. If I can cut down one stick a day from he's smoking routine, I jolly well will! Even if it means I'm sick of chauffeuring people around!


1 Comments:
hey babe!
I'm thinking of getting the Nicotine patch for my dad to help him quit smoking, and I'll let you know if it helps! Heh. Anything just for them to cut down one stick right! =)
Joanne
Post a Comment
<< Home