Thursday, April 03, 2008

Seriously out of my mind

I can't believe I agreed to go for this. When my cousin suggested it, I felt a tingle in my toes. I thought "What a good way to end my stay over here in Aussie!" Plus you can't do this in SG since there's no drop zone. But after a while, the thought didn't sit too well in my stomach. I thought "Siao liaoz....siao liaoz...siao liao!!! What was I thinking?" I obviously wasn't thinking straight! Madness...I'm going to have second thoughts every single day till I get on it and drop off. But that's only gonna happen in May! Longggg way to go. Hahahaa.....you guys have no idea what I'm talking about right? Make a guess!

Hint: The ultimate experience in extreme sports. At least I think so.

19 Comments:

Blogger KaReN said...

bungee or parachute

either one

12:11 AM  
Blogger shell_lala said...

i noe! skydiving!!! i'm gg for it too!!!! been waiting for a year :)

1:41 AM  
Blogger shell_lala said...

hey.....but u better find out more st....cosi've heard ppl saying that ppl who do lasik cannot endure extreme changes in pressure......

but i m not very sure how thru it is thou.......but better to jus make sure

1:42 AM  
Blogger shell_lala said...

*true

1:43 AM  
Blogger shell_lala said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:43 AM  
Blogger shell_lala said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau. sheila guessed it first.

i also say skydiving. hahaha. but bungee jumping also possible. so which one issit?

1:15 PM  
Blogger tingting said...

BINGO! Skydiving it is.

Sheila! u sure anot?? oh man...that's going to be a good excuse for my nerves. hahaha...i'll go check it out.

4:30 PM  
Blogger shell_lala said...

hahahhahahah...

cos she mentioned dropzone ma.....heh......

but seriously....i think bungee is more scary and its cheaper....

hahahhahha....

4:41 PM  
Blogger tingting said...

hahhaa...I just called them and they say after 3 mths then can skydiving. I did my surgery in Jan and I'm doing it in May so more than enough time to heal in time for the skydiving!

4:41 PM  
Blogger KaReN said...

I will probably go for Bungee haha but skydiving seems a little... scary

I am afraid of heights remember hahahah

5:59 PM  
Blogger shell_lala said...

hahahha....i m afraid of heights too! buit not when i'm playing....hahhah....

anyway i think bungee is more scary! cos u r alone n u have to jump urself1 hehe.....

7:44 PM  
Blogger tingting said...

i dunno if can bungee here anot. I'm somewhere in Aussie can la...just didn't tink abt it? I dunno la....I'm still having serious 2nd thoughts.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU MUST BE NUTS GIRL!! NO KIDDING! *jaw drop*

1:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you dont wanna bungee jump becos there is high risk of you ruining your back.. i heard it from my friend who loves extreme sport

10:21 AM  
Blogger tingting said...

ouch! plus i tink there's this pyschological thinking abt how since I can judge how long the distance is when i bungee jump, it'll be even scarier?

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... i seriously applaud ur courage!
try not to drool okie? :)

kekeke

12:46 AM  
Blogger Moooomoot said...

ren, your mom will freak out

2:21 PM  
Blogger shell_lala said...

no!

u cant scream or open ur mouth cos ur salaiva will 'fly' out....hahhahaha.....

anyway i can imagine wad ur frend say about bungee being bad for the bacn....cos when u hit the end of the rope ur body will like 'snap'....ya noe....the motion??

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home