Happy Mother's Day
I called my mum earlier today to wish her Happy Mother's Day. Apprently, the whole family has gathered together at out at my aunt's home in Tampines. They're celebrating Mother's Day all together and of course, using this perfect opportunity to play some majong. So when they were about to cut the cake, I was ready to hang up the phone. But that obviously wouldn't be the crazy family I knew I grew up with. So the next thing I know, I was wishing my aunties one by one on the phone Happy Mother's Day and they in turn wishing me happy birthday and squeezing in 'how are you' lines before the next aunty comes in and snatches the phone! It was hilarious!
That's the thing about having a HUGE family i guess. After I hung up the phone, I felt abit left out? But I would be feeling like this for much longer! Will be going home soon! This is probably why I REALLY want to go back to SG and not stay in Aussie. I miss my big, crazy family. ;P
That's the thing about having a HUGE family i guess. After I hung up the phone, I felt abit left out? But I would be feeling like this for much longer! Will be going home soon! This is probably why I REALLY want to go back to SG and not stay in Aussie. I miss my big, crazy family. ;P
Happy Mother's Day! I love you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home