Reaching the end
2 more weeks of uni and its exam time! I can't believe how soon this semester is ending! Its the end of my masters program! I feel old...HAhaaa...As usual, I'm swarmed with all the assignments that are due before the exams. Presentations, essays blah blah blah. I can't wait for all of this to be over but at the same time, I'm dread the thought of having to find a job!! hahaa....
Anyway, the girls and I had a mini birthday lunch celebration for me before we had to go back to cramping for our immuno essay. But ermm....I dunno if you can see it clearly but me and Naomi (the girl beside me) were obviously slightly tipsy! Beautiful day, yummy lunch, great company all under the influence of wine....all in all....PERFECT! hahaa....what would I do without them...


4 Comments:
are you coming backkkkkk???
Yes hun! I'll be back with Karen lim at the end of july!
BABE! did you receive my bdae wish?? no reply from you so i thot its wasted. anyway, if you didn't manage to get it, HAPPY 23RD! =D
all three of you look gorgeous! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home