Haunting Past
When I left Singapore this july, I left my family n friends n a painful past tt still haunts me. I tot tt by flying 7hrs away, it could nv hurt me again...or so I tot till today...I found out tt even if I flew so far away, it can also fly 7hrs to me. And tt is wat will happen soon....few wks?? few mths?? Who knows when I'll get the surprise visit tt will send me running n panicking jus like how I was bac home?
Jus leave mi alone will ya? pretty pls???


5 Comments:
damn jia lat.... that's terrible... ask him to back off...
'koala bear' you are talking abt?
you can always run to my place... i'll protect you and i'll even get our guy friends to bash him if you want... i know your feelings girl... be strong!!!
thanx nora!!
SH!!??!!?? oh dear~!!! shitshit! idiot!!
Post a Comment
<< Home