Friday, September 30, 2005

Pancakes at The Rocks

I've been told by so many ppl tt there's a place at The Rocks tt sells pancakes so gd tt I hav to go give it a try n I did! yesterday....U shld hav seen e faces of all e ppl when I told them tt I haven't tried e famous pancakes yet! hahahaa...all e funny shocked-looking faces....kekeke.....

well, Nora was so kind to arrange a meeting yesterday wif only e few 6-7 of us, jus to make sure tt I do give e pancakes a try...N i must say tt it was worth it! I knoe many of u must b tinking how gd can a pancake be?? I was tinking of tt too...but e pancakes yesterday proved mi wrong....I had the Devil's Delight...choco pancakes nicely served wif lots of sweet strawberrys topped wif a scoop of choco ice cream, choco syrup n icing sugar!!! YUMMY!!! e serving was really huge thou....was so shocked when Erik managed 2 finish one whole serving by himself!! oh well...guys...I've definitely going bac there again!!

Thanks Nora!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you're welcome babe..

neway tell me what other places you havent been and we'll arrange to go there.. have you been to westfield bondi junction? the biggest shopping centre in sydney (or at least i think so)? hahaha...

4:26 PM  
Blogger KaReN said...

Wahaha, I am so proud of myself!!!
haha... our friendship is as tough as rock yeah!! Now u make me wanna cry lol!

Rock on baby!!

Great to hear that u r having fun.. see a blog is useful yea, we can know each other's well being without the need to talk on the phone..

KEEP blogging!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Jiayi said...

wat lao.. enjoy urself so much... i also wanna visit u man... whaha.. sianz... liverpool is sooo small... making me so bored alr...

11:56 AM  
Blogger tingting said...

hahaa...liverpool very small meh? i tot u also got alot of places to go de?

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ermm...e last comment was by mi hor...not karen lim

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home